Please Join Us for a Complimentary Seminar and Reception
Maximizing Participation and Managing Risk
in Your Company’s 401(k) and 403(b) Plans
Hear first-hand from experts about how poor employee participation
is an employer liability, and learn how to:
If your employees do not save enough for retirement, you and your business may pay the price – in higher health care costs, lost productivity, and failure to attract top talent.
Hear from the Experts:
- Use plan participant “inertia” to benefit the plan
- Leverage leadership roles in helping employees save
- Identify, manage and mitigate risk in your default funds
- Learn how to assess Target Date funds (they are not all created equal)
- Implement best practices with retirement age employees
Wednesday April 30, 2014
2:00 PM Registration
39 Woods Road | Falmouth, ME
Please join us for complementary cocktail reception following the presentation. Feel free to invite a business colleague, associate, or friend.
Register below or call Kim Gagne at 207-829-3450.
Norton Insurance • Financial | 275 US Route One Cumberland Foreside, ME 04110 | 800-777-5244