Please Join Us for a Complimentary Educational Breakfast Seminar:
Maximizing Participation and Managing Risk in Your Company’s 401(k) and 403(b) Plans
If your employees do not save enough for retirement, you and your business may pay the price – in higher health care costs, lost productivity, and failure to attract top talent.
Hear from the Experts:
Hear first -hand from experts about how poor employee participation is an employer liability , and learn how to:
- Use plan participant “inertia” to benefit the plan
- Leverage leadership roles in helping employees save
- Identify, manage and mitigate risk in your default funds
- Learn how to assess Target Date funds (they are not all created equal)
- Implement best practices with retirement age employees
Locations and Dates:
8:30 – 10:00AM Presentation
Thursday, November 14th 2013
Falmouth, ME at: The Woodlands | 39 Woods Road
Please join us for complementary continental breakfast following the presentation.
Please RSVP by Friday, November 8. Feel free to invite a business colleague, or plan sponsor.